Yep, but you might want to make sure and wait for another person to confirm my answer as I am not sure. Better yet, why don't you email the iPage guys because they can give you an answer better...
I just uploaded a new version of this package:.
- Correction of v1.4, display the attributes correctly with the order and product selected. v1.4 did not work at all..
- Inclusion of includes/application_top and multi-lingual capability.
- Includes french, english and dutch language defines.
- Refresh rate is also in the language define.
- File needs to be installed in the admin directory, extra info for different file paths becomes unnecessary and is removed..
- Cleansed a little HTML..
Hmm .. error when calling file.
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'USING (orders_id) WHERE orders_status='1' ORDER BY date_purchased DESC ' at line 1.
Select o.orders_id, date_purchased, customers_name, products_name, payment_method, products_quantity, final_price, op.orders_products_id from orders o JOIN orders_products op USING (orders_id) WHERE orders_status='1' ORDER BY date_purchased DESC.
Looks like your mysql doesn't support the 'using'.
Can you change the $command query to.
Select o.orders_id, date_purchased, customers_name, products_name, payment_method, products_quantity, final_price, op.orders_products_id from orders o, orders_products op WHERE o.orders_id = op.orders_id and orders_status='1' ORDER BY date_purchased DESC..
Thanx a lot and for quick reply .. that did the trick..
I guess I shouldn't have used USING, not to sure how many older mysql versions are still in use ... we'll wait and see, if more people have this problem, I'll update the contribution..
Well if it helps .. here's info.php from my ISP..
I have download with this contribution, but I do not know where to save it. In my web or in my 'C' drive..
Appreciate someone can help me..
I just downloaded the latest version..
- a lot of french is included in the contribution, so it's not ready for english speaking only users.
- the last version adds product attributes but not properly, as a result it's creating a cartesian product of attributes and orders ....
1) edit the php file to correct iPage site and admin directory location.
2) save the php file to your webserver, preferably in for instance the admin directory so you have the same protection as on your other admin files.
3) point your browser to eg ...admin/osc_active_desktop.php to see if it functions properly.
4) setup your windows active desktop..