Yup, although you might want to make sure and wait for another person here to confirm my answer as I am not confident. Better yet, why don't you give a call to the iPage guys because they can give you help better...
Could you explain this in detail... I have the same problem...can I get it the file off through FTP...?..
Where do I find the products table I cant seem to find it...Thanks .....
I wouldn't have thought you could do it through FTP..
1) Open phpmyadmin.
2) Go down to the products table and click on 'browse.'.
3) At the bottom of the page click on Export.
4) On the page that comes up, select "CSV for Ms Excel data".
5) Check the box that says "Save as file".
6) In the "File name template" field, type the name of the file to be created eg products.
7) Click on Go.
8) Save the file to your PC and then open in Excel..
Repeat for other tables required.
If you don't have phpmyadmin, or have another program, then I haven't a clue, although it has to be similar in any other program...
Why didn't I think of that?.
Been spending why too much time thinking of how to pull information from the store instead of database...
I need an excel file of all of my products. I entered my products manually and now regret not having an excel file. Also would like to populate another non osc store with these same products..
Is there a contrib or anyone that knows how I can accomplish this without tearing out my hair?..
Use phpmyadmin or similar and export your products table as an csv file. Then simply open it in Excel..
You might want to do the products description table also...