Hmm... I need to find out myself. I don't know what is the answer to your question. I'll do some investigation and get back to you if I find an answer. You should email the people at iPage as they probably could give you an answer..
How did you upgrade?.
If you are moving from 2.1 to 2.2 then you can use the upgrade in the install module...
One idea (unless the actual database structure itself has changed) would be to use phpmyadmin to create a .sql file and then import it into the new database...
May be totally off-track there but was just a thought..
There have been DB changes which is why we provide the automatic db upgrade script..
I have tried to migrate from 2.1 to 2.2m2 these where the stepts I took..
Logged in as the root on to the server.
Ran the following script ./mysqldiff.pl host=localhost user=yourdbusername pasword=yourdbpassword 2.1_db 2.2m2_db.
The script executed and altered tables in 2.1 db.
Dumbed the data and struct of the 2.1 db into a file and then inserting that data and struct from file into 2.2m2 db..
The result was a sql error around address_book table.
This wher I got stuck...
Thanks alot for the replies, I did try to import the old database but I ended up with sevearl many errors than I expected..
Isnt there a importing script so it adds the missing fields?.
Because theres a few hundres orders/customers in the database which is not easy at all...
This is what happend when I used the upgrade function on oscommerce install..
Suddenly my admin area is acting like this now:..
Here is your problem:.
Warning: set_time_limit(): Cannot set time limit in safe mode.
PHP is running in safe mode.
Set safe_mode=Off in php.ini and restart your server.
Im currently trying to transfer a database with such as orders from 2.1 to 2.2 MS2, but there seems to be a problem with the orders (theres over 1000)..
I get this error when I check the orders from admin site:.
Anyone who is familiar with this and know the way to sort out things..
I have added the missing fields for billing and company in the table..
I tried to do the same thing, however I didn't get very far. Here is the link to thread I started.
Unless you are more successful then me, the only solution I see is re-entetering info into new db by hand..
Hope this helps,.