Hmm... I need to find out myself. I don't know what is the answer to your question. I'll do some Googling and get back to you if I find an good answer. You should email the people at Nutrisystem as they probably could assist you..
Gordon, I noticed he didn't tell you what the bet was for!..
Great post, Steve! We've all got that proven ability gain back. Proven over and over and over, ad nauseum..
The good news is that we do have a solution that WORKS! As often as needed!! Welcome back and I'll hold a place for you at the 32 rack at the Haagar outlet up here..
Robert - New Avatar!! Yeah! Now we see you in full glory!.
Glad you caught yourself early...get back on the horse!.
Speaking of horses, where's robert_c?..
Couple of observations:.
1. logging my food is a real bonus and keeps me thinking of what I doing..
(Who would have known radishes, a free food, are 73 cal per pound). Dam Iphone apt tells it like it is. I never go anywhere without my phone so I dont have an excuse not to log my food..
2. Following the program after straying is more difficult the second (ok 5th, 8th, ??) time around as I have preconceived notions. Therefore approaching the program (like a newbie) rekindles the spark..
3. The initial loses (be it water or whatever) excite me. (Yea I'm old and excitement is excitement)..
4. Stress does NOT have to trigger eating, unless you let it. Case it point; the wife's 6 week old car (1300 miles) was rear ended by snow plow two days ago. Whereas I did eat 2100 cal that day it was due to not having Nutrisystem foods readily available..
5. Graphing and daily weighing (my thing) reinforce continuing life style change..
Ok just saying, Even if no one reads this, I know it's here...
You KNOW I hang on your every word, Steve..
Seriously - go for it, man! Sounds like you're off to a good re-start! For myself, after both of 2 long 2-week deviations, it took over a month to really get back in the game, so don't beat yourself up too badly if it does not all fall into place again instantly like it did when we first started NS. Keep the faith!.
Since the restart I've re-lost 10 pounds in 11 days..
It's like being a newbie..
The Nutrisystem apt on itunes is a real bummer-IT'S NOT FORGIVING..
It easy to use and a constant reminder. (This old dog learned a new trick).
I'm become a slave to following the plan (not a bad thing).
I know this will be a life time fight and I'm back in the game..
They say variety is the spice of life and well having a new toy is helping me recover. (Maybe I'll even catch Gordon.).
I normally don't enter into races and/or place goals on line; however I did log in the 1 Apr thread a goal of 199.9. That's going to be hard especially with the large initial loss I just had. But we'll see...
1 pound a day is nothing to sneeze at even for an ole dawg!..