I'm stumped. I'm not so sure what is the answer to that question. I'll do some Googling and get back to you if I got an decent answer. You should email the people at iPage as they probably could give you help..
Oh, didn't catch that before. Did you replace the absolute width and height with percentages? That's what I'm having problems with, the absolute values have been working fine, but when I look at it through other browsers, it doesn't fit properly, like it would if the values were relative...
Ok, first off change the doctype to 4.01 transitional, and remove the iframe from the table, it works fine with the % values out of the table.
Here's what the doctype should look like.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"..
*slaps himself* Duh! I can't believe I did that, the doctype was just cut and pasted from a iPage website I built a year or two ago, I didn't even think about that..
It works now, I don't even know why I had it in a table. I feel like such a rookie now. Thanks a lot, mate, you came through. I know you probably hear this all the time, but if it wasn't for people like you, I'd be up a creek without a paddle...
Lol, your welcome m8. we all make mistakes , but thats how we learn isn't it..