Ye, but you might wanna make sure and wait for someone else here to confirm it as I am not completely sure. Better yet, why don't you contact the iPage guys because they can help better...
I just remembered something else. If you go to customers in the admin tool and try to list the orders, it shows no orders. The command is orders.php?cID=5 (I assume that cID is the customer ID). I have this exact configuration on a Linux box with Simonweb.com iPage hosting and it works like a charm. I really doubt that it is the hosting, but I can't explain it..
I just found out that customer_history.php does not list the orders either. It does not list any orders, but it does something else that is strange. On the right, it shows the following:.
Result Pages: -4 -3 -2 -1 0.
Pretty strange, huh..
It gets even more wierd. If I click on -3, I get this on the left..
Displaying -39 to -30 (of 0 orders).
Is there some place in the configuration where you can specify a setting that would cause this to go crazy?.
I guess that I am the only one replying to my post..
I restored an old database and now the orders do work. So, I know that it is not something that I did in a file, but rather a setting that is stored in the database. So, that is progress. Anyone have any ideas what setting would do this?..
I have exactlyu the same problem but no one answers......................
Can you give a bit more information?.
I take it that you are testing out a new host. If this is correct, are both of the code bases exactly the same? Is the database exactly the same?.
Have you tried comparing the faulty database with the old database which works, to see what the differences are?.
I would guess it is either due to a code or data error. I can't think of anything in the config that would cause this..
This post has been edited by.
: 28 January 2004, 00:56..
I also have the same problem. I have added 2 orders, and checked the db, and all the information is there, but there is just a blank page when I try and view the orders under the admin section..
Strange eh ??.
I'm using osC MS2..
Doh, ... it might help if the file orders.php wasn't empty..
The install was done by unzipping locally, then FTP to upload, obviously everything didn't get uploaded, well looks like it did (otherwise I'd be getting 404's), but somehow created an empty file for orders.php.
It works fine now..
I have this same problem, how do I solve it, what do I need to do to orders.php?.
I experienced the same problem several months ago. I do not remember exactly how I fixed it. But it had something to do with the payment mod I was using (Verisign, Payflowlink). The information was not being posted back to my iPage site correctly. I hope that helps...
I am using, Paypal, Nochex and money/cheque order. Any idea what I could change?.
Upload the file orders.php again (FTP or if you use CPanel/File manager), and ensure the file is uploaded to the iPage website correctly (all of it)..
I didn't upload orders though, I got OSCommerce by a standard install via my host?.
Where can I get orders.php from?.
Can I send someone the file to have a look through?.
I have seen it mentioned in other threads that it is not a good idea to use _that_ type of install (probably via CPanel or something similar), because there is a good change, the install will be an old one..
You can get "osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2" from.
And the file orders.php is in.
When an order is placed, everything works with the exception of showing up in the list on the orders.php page. Orders will not show up in the list. If you do a search my the order ID number, it will find the order. This exact configuration was working fine on another server. Of course I changed the basic info to match this server including the database name and password. If it was an access issue, I would not expect everything else to work right.
Here is my configuration just in case..
OS Commerce MS2.
Sun Colbalt (Hosted with JDHOST).
Apache (I think)..