It’s a dream come true for some of you, because Google Chrome is now available for Mac and Linux users. The release is not official, but the guys from Codeweavers managed to make Chrome work on both operating systems. Based on the open-source browser project and developed using CodeWeavers’ Wine development expertise, they named it CrossOver Chromium.
Now for those who are curious to see how it works, you can download Google Chrome for Mac and Linux from the following links:
Google Chrome for Apple Mac OS X:
1. CrossOver Chromium for Apple Mac OS X
Google Chrome for Linux:
1. CrossOver Chromium for Ubuntu and Debian (32 bit)
2. CrossOver Chromium for Ubuntu and Debian (64 bit)
3. CrossOver Chromium for Red Hat, Mandriva, and Suse
4. CrossOver Chromium for all other Linux distros.
Bellow you can see some example: