I'm stumped. I'm not so sure what is the answer to your question. I'll do some research in Google and get back to you if I got an good answer. You should email the people at iPage as they probably can answer it..
Well, I found it and the buttons are there. Why is it then that they are not showing up on the pages? I guess I have to backtrack through the code some more to see where it gives the path to the images at. I hope someone can help me find it...
I've been having this problem, tracked down where the gufs were stored by right clicking 'save image location' and they are all there. Trouble is they don't display, and if I click display image, it gives an error message page, The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. As all the graphics are in the directory, why aren't they loading? Hope someone who knows joins in soon, it seems to have cropped up a few times but no answers forthcoming...
Check with your host. It might be something to do with either corrupted files (in which case re-upload them), or direct linking...
Hi. I am also having the same problem. Are you able to give an example of the code needed to direct link to these button gifs, within the current context of the code? For example, how would I need to edit the following lines of code from 'product_info.php' in order to direct link to the image?.
<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="'tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params())'">'.
<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']).
<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>.
Sorry, I am quite new to php! Thanks for your help...
It would be nice to know if there are other problems, apart from the button gifs...
I only seem to be experiencing problems with the button gifs. Everything else, from what I've noticed, seems to be working fine. The buttons themselfs work, it's just the images that will not display..
Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. I have just tried this but unfortuately it has not worked. Has anyone else had this problem and found a way of fixing it?.
What ftp program, and did you check permissions on the buttons after uploading...
I have used several ftp programs, but this time I used the default one with Windows Explorer. Even with the files and folder permissions set to 777, the images still do not display...
Has anyone discovered a solution to this yet? Maybe the orignal poster?.
I have recently done a fresh install of OSC and everything is working swimming except for those bloomin' images that are supposed to be on the buttons..
All the other images are fine..
It seems that any image that is located in the includes/languages/english/images folder is not being displayed..
I have tried to re-upload those files (using WS-FTP pro) and it has made no difference. I have checked permissions and all seems fine..
Any more hints would be greatly appreciated!..
I have found a fix for those who are interested..
Move the LANGUAGES folder to the root of your store.....
And then make a small change in the configure.php file.
I did this and all my buttons are now displaying the icons perfectly!..
If we do that, another problem will appear .....
Some files/modules will not work (they still need 'catalog/includes/language/*' !!.
I found another solution :.
(Linux) Just remove file:.
(or change it with another one)..
See also your Apache Error logs ....
Hope this may help ....
- Brams -..
The fix for this is quite simple. Edit the .htaccess file in your 'includes' folder. Change this:.
Deny from all.
Deny from all.
Or delete the file entirely..
I am having the same issue with the GIFs. I even tried to resave some of the images in Phtoshop and replacecd with my own GIFs in case they were corrupt. They still do not work..
I tried both fixes below and those did not work..
Could it be the version of PHP or MySQL the ISP is running? Might STS have anything to do with it?..
Type in the full URL to a button in your browser..
If you get the "This page cannot be displayed", then either you didn't type it in correct or you probably have a .htaccess or permission problem..
If it shows up, but as the red X the image is probably corrupt...
Yep, I did that (first thing I try with any image issue) which is why I originally figured it was some type of permission issue. I changed permissions several times on the images for that folder in case they didn't stick. The problem ended up being that I didn't go back through the whole chain and fix permissions for every folder. After I edited the permissions for all the folders in the URL after /catalog/ it worked and I can now see the images..
For those also having issues, check:.