That's a good question. I'm not sure what is the right answer to your question. I'll do some Googling and get back to you if I got an answer. You should email the people at iPage as they probably could assist you..
You are not using the stylesheet..
Probably it not in the proper plce..
Take stylesheet.css and upload/move it to the catalog directory...
It is in that directory. It is only happening to that page..
It has only happened to the new page which I have tried to add!..
You'll need to modify that file, you currently have that page looking for the stylesheet here:.
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="file:///C|/Documents%20and%20Settings/User/Local%20Settings/Temp/stylesheet.css">.
You'll have to fix the references to that and re-upload...
Im trying to add more pages into the information box. Im using the following steps:.
1. Rename the enclosed page (catalog/new_page.php) to whatever you need e.g foobar.php. Open it and change the 2 occurances of FILENAME_NEW_PAGE to match your chosen page name e.g FILENAME_FOOBAR. Upload to your catalog/ directory.
2. Rename the enclosed new_page.php in catalog/includes/languages/english/.
To your new name e.g foobar.php (Dont forget to add your contents!) Now upload to your server into catalog/includes/languages/english/.
3. add to application_top.php the following.
Changing 'foobar' for your own chosen name of course!.
4. in catalog/includes/boxes.
Add to information.php (or whichever box you want the new link to go into)a new line.
'<a href="'tep_href_link(FILENAME_FOOBAR, '', 'NONSSL')'">'BOX_INFORMATION_FOOBAR'</a><br>' ..
5. In catalog/includes/languages/english.php add new line.
Again, change foobar to your own name..
But when I get to set 3 I cant see where all the other pages in the inforamtion box are Define. So I would like to know where they are defined in the database...
My page looks as follows.
Do you know why this is?..