Why are fruits not allowed in phase 1 of the Medifast Diet plan?
Want the Latest Medifast Coupons Every Month?
Enter your email address below and we'll send you the latest coupon codes to save on Medifast every month. We'll even give a lucky person a month supply of free food.
First question I got is Why are fruits not allowed in phase 1 of the Medifast Diet plan? Looking forward for any answer. Another quick question... Other topics will be discussed that may not be appropriate for the easily offended..
Please discontinue reading Tough Love threads if they are going to cause you to become upset..
Medifast is a wonderful program with many different types of support and a fabulous community. We understand that everyone is an adult and this is not a "mean" group. For some of us, we thrive on this program if we have a place where we are held accountable, where we commit to the program 100% and where we have a place to chat with others who feel the same..
What we believe:.
1. Cheating on Medifast is NOT a strategy to get us out of our fat suits.
2. The only way for us to learn about our problems with food is to take the word "choice" out of the equation when it comes to Medifast. Our only "choice" is 5 packets and 1 weighed and measured lean and green a day.
3. We look to those who have been successful with this strategy to continuously remind us about why this way, for us, is the way to go.
4. We believe that, even though we are completely committed, knowing that we have a group that holds us accountable for our actions is both useful and important.
We commit to:.
1. Remove the word "choice" from our vocabularies.
2. Follow the Medifast plan as written, including transition and maintenance.
3. Tell our "inner brat" to shut the H-E-** up and quiet him or her through abstinence from off plan foods.
4. Give and receive tough love without complaining or calling each other "mean".
5. Cheerlead fellow group members as they follow the path to thinness.
6. Make Medifast the LAST diet we ever go on.
7. Check in with the group as often as our schedule reasonably allows.
8. Be honest with ourselves and our Medifast family and to stay 100% OP at all times. We also swear that WHEN (not if) we are having a tough time and feel like we may eat SLUDGE, to come to our Medifast family first and ask for support and help to get us through the struggle..
Getting the banner:.
1. Copy the following text using your favorite method:.
2. Click on the "Edit Profile/Settings" link at the top of this page.
3. Click on the "Edit Signature" link on the left of the page.
4. Place your cursor in the "Edit Signature" area (looks like a mini version of Microsoft Word) and paste the text you copied using your favorite method.
5. Remove the two asterisks (*) from the text you just pasted.
6. Click "preview signature". You should now see the banner in the Preview area (above where you are editing)!!!.
7. Click the "Save Signature" button. If you do not, all this will have been for naught! So make SURE you save this after you are all set!.
Anyone can start the thread. If youre the first one here in the morning, copy this opening post and create a post for the new day. Anyone is welcome to join, and if folks have additional ideas on how we can commit, we are happy to hear them!..
That's a good question. I'm not sure what is the right answer. I'll do some research and get back to you if I find an good answer. You should email the people at Medifast as they probably could help you..
Morning, Jan - I almost DIDN'T post here because it looks like it's "NOT" an April Fools joke. I hope no haters come in here looking to agree! Also, the opening post has changed to show the new policy for the banner (see yesterday's). We've been missing you and I hope werk slows down soon for you. Thanks for the Joe this morning! I'll have a cup, but going back to my Earl Grey tea ASAP...
Woops - I see what you mean when I go read the title. Shall I delete this and start over? I don't know how...I guess trying to be clever this early in the morning is not a good idea..
Addendum to opener:.
Getting the banner:.
We accept anyone who follows the Medifast plan 100% as written, but not limited to, the Quick Start Guide. We recommend participating on the team for 1 week prior to requesting the Tough Love Banner to ensure that compliance to our bylaws is do-able for you..
<mea culpa> <mea culpa> <mea culpa> <mea culpa>..
Penny - another idea...start a new one and we'll leave this one for April Fool's and haters..
Yeah, I don't think you can delete it. You can ask The Powers That Be to delete it, but that will likely take days. I started a new one. It should be interesting to see what happens with this one..
So, to all the REAL Tough Lovelies, come to the new thread. All the others, here's a playground for you. Happy Friday. Enjoy...
Zoink..I wondered what was going on. Jan, I thought maybe you got mad at all of your tough lovelies..
Okay, I will be over to the new one and let this one die an april fools death...